Caprese-Style Steak


Today's recipe: Caprese-Style Steak

Hey everyone, I know i may seem like an ad for rouxbe.com but holy cow! I tried this VERY EASY recipe with amazing results! Talk about a TON of flavor! Im going to change things up a little bit and let you watch the Video!

Prep Time:
5 min.
Cook Time:
40 min.
Ready In:
45 min.
Serves:
4

Here's What You'll Need:

4 - 6 ounce steaks (strip-loin, ribeye, or tenderloin)
clove garlic
lemon
cambozola or Gorgonzola cheese
cherry tomatoes
parsley
arugula or baby spinach (about 4 handfuls)
balsamic vinegar
extra-virgin olive oil
dry white wine

Directions:


Finished Product:

capris style steak

My Personal Review:

This meal is restaurant quality! I would never have expected this simple meal would have had this much taste. I hope everyone enjoys this meal!

My Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Clean Plates

0 comments: