Kopp's Cookings Contest!

So, Ive come up with a great idea. I'm going to start a contest! Here's the deal. The first 10 people to make, review, take pictures, and submit a recipe will receive a prize! Good Luck and Happy Cooking!

* Recipes submitted must follow the layout below.
* Recipes submitted will be published on Kopp's Cookings.
* Contest Ends Oct. 1 2009
* Email entries to koppscookings@yahoo.com
* 1 entry per person
* Please do not submit pictures that you have not taken (recipes without pictures will not be accepted)




Today's recipe: TITLE OF RECIPE
Submitted by: NAME SUBMITTED BY,


{OPENING MESSAGE}

Prep Time:

Cook Time:

Ready In:

Serves:


Here's What You'll Need:
{WHAT YOU NEED GOES HERE}

Directions:



1.{ FIRST STEP}
2. {SECOND STEP}
3. {THIRD STEP}
4. {FORTH STEP}
5. {FIFTH STEP}


The Finished Product!

{PICTURE GOES HERE}

Personal Review:


{REVIEW GOES HERE}

My Overall Rating: _____ out of 5 Clean Plates




Good Luck To Everyone!



5 comments:

Mary said...

if this is a contest, what do you win? 15 seconds of blog fame isn't enough... :)

Greg Kopp said...

It's a suprise! And only the first 10 people will find out what it is! Better get your recipes in soon!

Melissa said...

Dang. I made a new recipe the other day. I even took ONE of the "in the process" pictures (it was a bad shot while the food was in the oven) but when we took it to Rob's parents' house, I didn't get any finished product pictures.

Oh wait....that's because Rob dropped it all over the driveway, breaking my dish, and spilling dinner everywhere before we were able to eat it. :)

Greg said...

Melissa, is this kind of like the dog ate your homework excuse???

Mary said...

Crap, I forgot about this. I hope I'm not too late...