Melissa's Creamy Chicken Pesto

Today's recipe: Creamy Chicken Pesto
Submitted by: Melissa Wilson


Okay, so your probably wondering why the heck its taken me so long to post this... Well, the past few weeks have been extremely hectic. A visit to Michigan to see my mom, a garage sale, a surprise 50th birthday for Mandy's mom, and a week long vacation to visit my sister and brother in law in Utah. So i apologize how long this has taken. You guys must be starving! Now to the Food!

Prep Time:
15 Minutes
Cook Time:
20- 25 Minutes
Ready In:
35- 40 Minutes
Serves:
5-6 People

Here's What You'll Need:

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 cup pesto sauce
1 box (16 oz) bow tie pasta
3 oz. cream cheese
1 tomato (or sundried tomatoes if you prefer)

Directions:

1. Boil Chicken until fully cooked shred and set aside.
2. Boil Water and cook full box of bow-tie pasta.
3. In large sauce pan combine pesto, cream cheese, and soup. Bring to a boil (continually stirring) then add chicken.
4. Once sauce and noodles are done, combine and add chopped tomatoes.
5. Season dish with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt to taste.


The Finished Product!


My Personal Review:


Thank you Melissa for taking the time to submit this recipe. This Creamy Chicken Pesto was to die for! It was Quick, extremely easy to make, and keeps you wanting more! This is now one of my favorite homemade Italian meals!



My Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Clean Plates

1 comments:

Lou Bell said...

I'd like to thank the Academy, my husband, my cute kids, and my lack of cooking skills.

I'm honored. HONORED.